PROGRAMME PURPOSE: This practical one-day session focuses on how to drive an effective performance management process. The session will provide HR Professionals and Business Leaders with the understanding and practical approach needed to design, implement and drive key accountabilities and results in their various organisations. This session will indeed provide participants with practical guide that will enable them to make organisational impact through a sustainable business process.
In this ‘hands on’, practical workshop you will learn, practice and be stimulated to develop the key strategies to measure and drive core organisational objectives.
Target Audience: Attendees should be Human Resource and Business Professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing career management, performance management, learning management, organisational development and business planning process within their organisation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Performance Management: Understanding Various Approaches, School of Thoughts and, Foundational Concepts
- Linking Performance Management Process to Talent Strategy: High Performers & Organisational Talent Pool
- Driving Accountability Across the Business: How to Design Simple and Measurable Key Results Areas & Key Success Indicators
- Designing & Managing the Core Phases of Performance Management Process: Performance Planning, Review & Appraisal
- Embedding the Coaching Process into Performance Management System: The How & Approach
- Driving Overall Business Planning Process for Your Organisation: Understanding the Steps to take
Session include: Practical Exercises, References to Real Business Situations and, opportunities for participants to develop the first draft of their performance plan in a relaxed but learning environment.
# Participants are required to come to the workshop with a copy/sample of their position profile/job description – for practical exercise